View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #110
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I email them to myself via Calibre. I was upset they didn't show up in books, and then I reaized this would be a good way to find them. It doesn't bother me enough to go through the trouble of reconverting them. And now I got movies to sideload, too! As soon as I get my cover, my kindle and I are going to watch movies on the train!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote