View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #6
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
I can't seem to get myself an apk file to install the sony reader on the vox. Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and use dropbox and manually transfer over whatever books I want to read on aldiko.

Thanks for the input.

Edited to add that I've got the apk inside an .rar file. I would have to install a program on my laptop to open the .rar file (which I have already scanned at virustotal.com to see what actually is inside the .rar). Might give that a try later.

Last edited by 49Kat; 11-19-2011 at 03:00 PM.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote