View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 02:48 AM   #7
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
I suggest you contact Kindle CS again. Amazon is not represented in Australia.
Pushka, Let me rephrase, outside of the US in some countries you definitely have to pay upfront for the replacement kindle, I know I have personal experience of this and they will not entertain any other scenario, despite me having phoned Amazon CS on a number of occasions.

My assumption that Amazon are represented in Australia was based on previous posts from Aussies, perhaps Amazon have some kind of reciprocal arrangement with Aussie Customs or a local depot?
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote