Thread: AU: PRS650 $225
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:34 AM   #10
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech_au View Post
Aaargh your mind control worked on me as well. Now what am I going to do with my trusty 505 now the 650 is on its way
Pick me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Send your 505 to me and I'll give it a good home.
You already have one, besides its closer to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
There was a glitch on Borders website where they had the PRS-600 on sale for $100. It was a mistake and all the orders were canceled. So unless you have a tracking number, the order can be canceled.

waaaaaaaaah. Good luck those who ordered one!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote