View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 11:22 PM   #46
Dazrin
Hey! Who took my cookie?!
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW2, various Android devices
Apologies for my non-participation here, it has been a crazy couple of weeks. (Fun for the most part but crazy.)

Since there isn't much time left I will just third the three nominations with 2 so far:
  • The Winner by David Baldacci - I have enjoyed the Baldacci I have read which is a plus. Not sure how "deep" they are though.
  • The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain - A classic
  • The Talented Mr. Ripley by Patricia Highsmith - Her The Price of Salt was selected for September's literary club and nominated early last year for the book club but we haven't read anything by Highsmith in the NLBC.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote