View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 06:45 PM   #347
AnotherCat
Me
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Anything
Well, given my tardiness regarding poetry I thought I could maybe do penance here .

I'll take my suggestion from the Tom Petty and Jeff Lynne song Free Fallin' and suggest Free Falling as a topic.

It could be:
A fall into or out of a relationship.
A fall into personal despair (economic, depression,...).
A novel (or maybe non-fiction) framed within a stock market, business or economic crash.
Science fiction with an anti-gravity thread .
A novel involving sky-divers.
A free falling journey.
etc.

Also a few clues in this video (but only if one likes Tom Petty and are not fussed by the freedoms of rock video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote