View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 12:19 AM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2; Kobo Aura One; iPad Pro 9.7
Is anyone ready to discuss this book? I really enjoyed it and am so thankful it was nominated. I was waiting for the 2nd because it was difficult to discuss without spoilers for the ending. I thought it definitely fulfilled the category topic of love in so many ways. I have to admit that the ending made me cry (that’s rare for me with a book) even if I thought it was a bit over done sentimentally at the end. Although I think it’s no secret from my avatar that I’m a cat person which probably heightened my emotional response. I plan to post more thoughts over the weekend. Also I learned a lot about Japanese geography and culture (such as the coming of age celebration at 20) which I found interesting.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote