View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 06:44 PM   #57
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
It seems apt that I finished Left Hand of Darkness at 00:30 on Boxing Day - a concept which is itself lost in translation for many.
Well, I have 4 boxes and one large bag packed and ready to go to my domestic violence thrift shop tomorrow (tis not yet Boxing Day here), so it's not that lost in translation.
astrangerhere is online now   Reply With Quote