View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 06:01 AM   #48
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by drofgnal View Post
I"ll join in that as well. I've read it three times and thoroughly enjoy it every time I've read it. Funny I toyed with the idea of nominating it for the lost in translation category this month. A Russian told me once, you have to read it in it's original Russian to get the full flavor of it.
One of my sisters is fluent in Russian; I'll seek her opinion on that. I know she agrees with me about Anna Karenina, since I discussed it with her when the book club read it.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote