View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 05:49 AM   #47
drofgnal
Guru
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4NT/iphone/ipad/ipad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I am seriously considering it for next year. It wouldn't take much of a nudge - and anyone else would be welcome to join in!

As for AK, it's appalling that the famous scene isn't the end of the novel. Talk about anti-climactic!
I"ll join in that as well. I've read it three times and thoroughly enjoy it every time I've read it. Funny I toyed with the idea of nominating it for the lost in translation category this month. A Russian told me once, you have to read it in it's original Russian to get the full flavor of it.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote