View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 03:57 AM   #22
Spinnenmonat
Fanatic
Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spinnenmonat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 Kindle Voyage 3G
My dear friends, I am still with you in spirit but there are practical problems for me to take part in your activities regularly. At the middle of the last year I finished my study abroad and returned to my country, but from then on I have been confronted with loathsome technical problems in connecting with this web site. It takes a long time to open a page and each page cannot be presented as it should be for a lot of things are missing. I hope you didn't think that I am a irresponsible person who had suggested a list of books but didn't take part in any discussion. But I still want to apologize for my sudden missing without informing any one of you.
Today, something strange happened. The website could be opened normally and it seems to be what it was before. I hope it's not a mirage which lasts only several hours and then disappears. But if it would be permanent, I think I will come back to you.

Last edited by Spinnenmonat; 12-08-2018 at 11:04 PM.
Spinnenmonat is offline   Reply With Quote