View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 12:10 PM   #22
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
The discussion thread has arrived.
For Frankenstein in Baghdad, I read the original Frankenstein back in my schooldays. We even had to do a creative writing assignment about it, reimagining the book in another medium. However, I don't remember hardly anything about the novel itself apart from the major plot points. I also am not sure if Frankenstein in Baghdad is supposed to be a sort of peripheral reimagining of the original or not. Regardless, I thought it would be interesting to read this and see what sort of comparisons we may make to the original Shelley work.
My father served in Iraq in 1990, and I love Mary Shelley. I figured it would be a volatile mix.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote