View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 12:33 AM   #6
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 10th Gen Paperwhite, Oasis, Voyage, original Paperwhite, Fire HD 8
I agree with the other posters here, it's definitely had me reading things I wouldn't have found without. For me, the move to Themes in the new club has been the revelation. I'm discovering all sorts of books as I think about the theme of the month, and even though a particular book doesn't win, it catches my eye and I end up reading it anyway. That's been true nearly every single month since we started this. Sometimes it's a book I discover while looking for a book to nominate, other times it's one that someone else nominates that I would never have thought of on my own. IAC, the serendipity has been delightful.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote