View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 07:23 PM   #41
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Got my Echo 2 hours ago. Having fun with it, but am struggling a bit getting it to play specific albums other than common things like Beach Boys or Mozart. Saying "Alexa, Play album Greatest Game Music" won't get me anywhere. I have to say "Play album Greatest Video Game Music". You can mumble it sortof and it will find it, but leaving out 'video' makes a difference.

I was able to get my Ipod Nano to connect via Bluetooth, but when I had to stop it, I haven't quite figured out how to get it reconnect again.

The things I particularly like is my ability to get internet radio, news and forecast. Oh, and a to-do list that I can't lose. Handy.

Things I would like - reminder service (today is your appointment. Today is Patty's birthday) and of course Audible streaming.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote