View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #52
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I have had a look again at the current list of themes and while it's just about impossible to decide which to drop and which to keep, here are my suggestions - not worrying about which month each would be in:

Drop:
Highly Challenging
Lottery
Open
Contemporary
Region (because there are two)
Poetry

Keep:
Plays
Region
Time Period
Non-Fiction
Obscure
Short

But I would be just as happy with any other configuration. And of course if someone's pet theme was dropped out, he or she could always reinstate when it came to her/his turn.
I think the way you've broken out the topics is eminently reasonable. I'd offer one tweak: change Plays to Plays/Poetry and then we've lost nothing.

I also take Hamlet's point that Region and Time Period are just getting interesting.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote