View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 08:45 AM   #29
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2018 iPad Pro 12.9", KO2, Paperwhite 2019
Sales tax where I live is 6.5%. I never paid much attention to the Sales Tax Free weekends when my kids were younger. We shopped sales and clearances, and back then, many of the office supply stores like Staples had great coupon and rebates in place for those who took the time to make use of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety View Post
But of course as we don't actually own the ebook, just licence it unlike a pbook.
The ebook should be cheaper anyway.
I disagree. That attitude devalues ebooks, when actually they offer more benefits than a print book.

Multiple people can read the same book at the same time, adjustable fonts, instant delivery, built in dictionary and wiki, hundreds of books in one device, etc.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote