View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 01:54 PM   #7
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura, KA1, Onyx Max
From what I recall, most of the apps are Chinese ones geared towards the domestic market as is the "Shop" for purchasing ebooks. There are a few other apps such as Koreade, Kindle and Kobo, which have apparently been optimized for eink ereaders. Haven't tried them as I don't really need them at the moment. The few which I've installed from the Play Store work fine for me.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote