View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 05:10 PM   #5
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus83 View Post
Do these devices from Onyx run 'pure' Android 6 and Google store? It looks like on their website they are talking about some kind of specialty 'e-ink store' of their own. If so, then I wonder if you HAVE to use their apps or can still use stock Android apps from Google store. I wouldn't think most users buying an 'Android' tablet would want to be locked into the Onyx proprietary app store (if that's actually the case).

Here's the comment from their site that made me wonder:

https://onyxboox.com/boox_nova
I have a Nova and google play works fine.
From google play i use perfect viewer for cbr comics and pressreader for newspapers.
For pdf and epub i'm fine with default apps.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote