View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 11:14 AM   #161
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristianR View Post
Hi there,

it seems that since begin of june the free version of the worldweatheronline-API got disabled. I get this response and can't find a free offer on their website anymore:

Code:
<data><error><msg>API key has been disabled.</msg></error></data>
Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any recommendations for a good weatherservice still offering a free API?

Kind regards
Kristian
I've just discovered http://openweathermap.org/api who offer a free API. It doesn't have free daily forecasts but it does have free current weather conditions or 3-hourly forecasts for the next 5 days. I've yet to actually try it out so I've no idea how accurate they are.

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote