View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 10:26 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
This looks rather nice - personally, I prefer endnotes as being less visually distracting; but that's a matter of personal choice.
I would have put the words with underscores (_like this_) into italics (like this) and used emdashes. But then I'm picky - and different people have different priorities.

One thing does puzzle me. How on earth did you manage to put the attachment up without it displaying in the usual little box? However you did it, I don't think that the number of downloads is going to show up. I'm rather curious about how you did this.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote