View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 01:22 AM   #6
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
No worries. I agree with you that Open Road Media has an excellent backlist selection and sale pricing and I'm glad to see them freebie-ing a few more of their non-PD acquisitions, and I've been buying plenty of their monthly promotion and 1-day sale $1.99 and $2.99 offerings for the past few months. New favourite publisher, I think.

(Though I wish they'd extend the deals on their catalogue to worldwide for other regions in which they do have the rights, since it would be nice if people outside of Canada & the US could scoop the quality bargains as well.)
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote