View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 09:01 PM   #11
hobnail
Running with scissors
hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hobnail ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Pretty much anytime that a list is used.
Of course I forgot to add, "but why"?

Does the EPUB spec say what to use for the nav.xhtml in an EPUB 3? Sigil is using ol/li. I always use that nav.xhtml for the book's TOC that the user sees, by opening it in calibre's editor and dragging the nav.xhtml to the front of the book (doesn't work in sigil for whatever reason; it stays at the end).

I've used dt/dd for glossaries without any problems. I agree with Turtle91. (Let them eat cake!)
hobnail is offline   Reply With Quote