View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 06:58 PM   #6
azayn
Groupie
azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.azayn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nova 3, Galaxy S22+, iPad
I updated my Mini today to iPadOS and it feels like a new device. Dark mode looks good and the desktop-class web browsing in Safari is fantastic. I was thinking of upgrading my 2011 Macbook Air since Apple no longer supports it. But with my newly updated Mini and Bluetooth keyboard I have pretty much everything I would need in a laptop.

As long as Calibre continues to work on my Macbook Air, I think my current setup will serve my needs just fine.
azayn is offline   Reply With Quote