View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:21 PM   #5
FatDog
Witless protection Agent
FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FatDog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Also check out Jack DuBrul. Series of books about a mining engineer who gets involved in world-class plots.

In one episode he is staying at the Luxor in Las Vegas and assassins are outside his room. He escapes by breaking a window and wetting a bedsheet and dragging it behind him as he slides down the glass pyramid.

I was staying at the Luxor a few weeks ago and I was eyeing the outside and my wife gave me "the look" that ment "Dont even think about it Mister."
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote