View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 12:44 AM   #4
Vintage Season
Pulps and dime novels...
Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vintage Season ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura/Kobo Aura One LE/iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07thompsone View Post
It is also probably of importance to note that iBooks doesn't currently support the display of any sort of series data, does anyone know if that is coming any time soon?
Although I don't have an iPad yet, I've been playing with the "Grouping" tag in iTunes for organizing series (Grouping=Series Name), and then the "Sort Name" tag for maintaining sequence within a series (Sort Name=Series Name: 000).

I'm not sure whether this will successfully keep things organized if you use iTunes to sync books, but it does appear to keep series grouped and in sequence within the iTunes grid view, and has the advantage of still identifying each author properly, if the series had different contributing authors throughout its run.

- M.

Last edited by Vintage Season; 06-27-2010 at 01:05 AM.
Vintage Season is offline   Reply With Quote