View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 09:31 AM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by haysRNZ View Post
Thanks for the thougts. I'm afraid I'll have to devote more time to attracting an audience than I'd wanted.

Took me awhile to notice my posting had been moved. Sorry for the delay.
There’s irony here and lessons to be applied to your marketing efforts. With even minimal attention paid to the format and the rules here, you’d have known that your original post didn’t belong in the General forum, having nothing at all to do with ereading. So time was wasted not only by you, until your post was moved to the place more likely to engender helpful comments, but also by those who were interested in ereading issues and not authorial ones, and by the mod who moved the post. *cough* A larger issue is that if you break the rules of a marketing venue, you might find yourself banned and permanently cut off from that market. Make the effort, especially with free platforms that owe you nothing.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote