View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 06:26 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by recordsmith View Post
Hi guys,

I am new to this whole e-reader thing. Here is my situation. I am a doctoral student and I am in the process of researching my thesis. Well I have a huge amount of PDFs from all places, dissertation abstracts, Jsotr etc.. Anyway I have a lot of reading to do and sitting at my computer is not what I call a good time. Do you have any suggestions for a portable reader? I have read many threads that say it is not a good format and I guess I agree, but I really have no choice because that is the prevailing format for scholarly research.

thanks for all your help.

I don't know how I missed the post only 10 down from me, I will read that...!
iLiad or a laptop/tablet pc are your best/only good choices.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote