View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 05:41 AM   #22
Marclee
Marclee is clearly one to watchMarclee is clearly one to watchMarclee is clearly one to watchMarclee is clearly one to watchMarclee is clearly one to watchMarclee is clearly one to watchMarclee is clearly one to watchMarclee is clearly one to watchMarclee is clearly one to watchMarclee is clearly one to watchMarclee is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle Touch
Are you friggin' kidding me???

I came home from a local electronics shop mainly because I wanted to get a laserpointer for my cat but also so that I could get a screwdriver set and play around with the hardware of the kindle a bit more.

Now, I ejected the battery and wanted to test the battery with my newly bought multitester. 4,13V...I guess the multitester is of shitty quality?

Well, I have totally given up at this point. I plug in the battery again and DAMN...a new screen! It's the kindle tree now! I am excited and play around and the screen responds to the power button. It doesn't boot up though because I have flashed it with a new kernel I think and haven't put up the partition yet.

Long story short: I managed to get into diags mode! I continue debricking now.

I'll keep you posted.
Marclee is offline   Reply With Quote