View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 09:23 AM   #6
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Here's one way I am using this plugin. After configuring it to store reading locations (four custom columns; koboreadpct integer, koborating integer, kobolastread date, and koboreadloc, text and associating them with the corresponding fields in the plugin setup), I added a new custom column
Code:
Name: finished
Column Heading: Finished
Column Type: Column built from other columns
Template: {:'cmp(field('#koboreadpct'),100,'','Finished','Finished')'}
and then added the field #finished to my shelf definitions which now read
Code:
#myshelves, #finished,  series
This has the effect of when I update the reading stats (I find the easiest way for ME at least) is to sort the Library view by the On Device field, select all the books shown as being on the Kobo and then select the plugin's option to store reading location, the Finished column gets set to the word Finished for all books at 100% read.

The next time I attach the device and the automatic metadata management runs, all the books I have finished now appear on a new shelf Finished.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote