View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 02:44 PM   #15
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchi View Post
I found something of a bug, I think.

When you set the program to auto bind, it looks at ALL the folders in the output folder, but binds from however many folders you had in the input.
Good call. I think the auto bind code got a little broken along the way, but I think I fixed it.

Quote:
When the program binds, it looks for 5 folders, but not the 5 it just converted, so it tries to bind together:
-cbz
-images
-pdf
-test_-_1

then for volume 2, it has
-test_-_2
Auto bind should only bind image folders. That's really bizarre if it is picking up anything that is not a folder... looking at the code I'm not even sure how that is possible. I'm using Java's built in file handling to determine whether a file is a folder or not. Try auto bind again when I release the next Canti version and see if it still is binding anything other than folders (note that this includes temporary folders, as anything Canti processes is in image folder format at some point).

Quote:
oh, another thing. Since it takes out the zeros in numbering...

Beginning binding...
Binding folders:
Solanin_-_1
Solanin_-_10
Solanin_-_11
Solanin_-_12
to form Solanin_-_Vol.1...

:<
I'll look into this. I sort alphabetically using the Java built-in Collections class, but I'm pretty sure that should handle the case you mentioned correctly.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote