View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 04:57 PM   #45
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDoug View Post
Thanks kjk and pshrynk. It seems so simple if you know the answer! I'm feeling dumb, but now I can read that article about time.

So can I ask another question? It seems that iBooks and Kobo both use the epub format. Can I buy something at Kobo and read it at iBooks? Seems weird, but I like the ability to look up, highlight, and notate in iBooks.

Doug
Kobo's DRMed ePubs aren't compatible with iBooks, sadly. If they don't have DRM, then you can read them in iBooks.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote