View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 04:32 PM   #42323
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Ooooh, I may look into that. Mr. Zep, our big Maine Coon, has a super-heavy coat and even though I short-cut his belly each summer, trying to help him cool off, I know it's too hot for him. I just do NOT want to lion-cut him; then it would be too cold for him, poor beggar.

Hitch
It's filled with a gel, so you have to check regularly for nail damage.

I'm currently enjoying a sketching session. Getting a sketchbook with good paper makes a lot of difference. Also deciding that not every pencil/brush/pen stroke has to be perfect and being crap is perfectly fine, as long as I'm enjoying myself.

Also doing all the things Ms. van G, my art teacher, forbade: using an eraser, turning around my sketchbook to make drawing things easier and not having to justify everything I draw is freeing.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote