View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #13
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlknack View Post
[...] getting the reader, "Tender Victory". Next may either be the recent freebie "Funny in Farsi" or another pBook that was recently given to me "Sex Lives of Cannibals".

With the eBook reader I can now save my precious shelf space for the must haves (Terry Pratchett, Lois Bujold McMasters) and whomever else I *must* have and can't get on eBook.

Mary Lou
Thanks for those 2 title suggestions! I've got to see if they are available as ebooks, because, well, I find cannibalism hilarious. (See my many jokes in the llounge for reference)

You shouldn't have any trouble getting Pratchett or McMasters electronically. They are available everywhere.

I was home last week recovering from surgery and was able to do a lot of reading. In fact, I fniished off everything in my To Be Read list! Had to actually buy and download some books yesterday. Weird, but I'm so accustomed now to always having plenty of reading material that I sort of almost panicked when I finished the last one off and deleted it, and then realized that there weren't anymore to read. Except, of course, I could re-read any of the hundreds on my computer. It was just a momentary knee-jerk reaction to suddenly not having anything but a blank screen on my reader TOC.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote