View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 09:16 PM   #68
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
Step aside JSWolf, I'll handle this one:

GASP! They are calling it a KF8. filetype now? It is just KF8!

I INSIST you stop telling people false information and begin calling it KF8 now, and not KF8.!

Look at all this confusion that is being sown due to not using Logical Punctuation. I insist that we should all become users of Logical Punctuation here! My way or the highway!

P.S. Amazon thinks it is called the KF8. format. Don't they know having a period at the end of their extension would cause havoc among OSes? CLEARLY, we have a dunce on our hands!

P.P.S. Only I, Tex, is the ultimate correct person!

I refuse to be pilloried due to the use of proper punctuation, bygod! Punctuation Pillorying is clearly prohibited by the Grammar and Punctuation Police Procedures!

:-)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote