View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 06:07 PM   #67
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
In fact, I would argue--backed up by the KPG--that Amazon's habit is to refer to the KF7 as a "Mobi 7" file, when striving to distinguish one from the other, rather than simply "mobi" and "KF8."
Step aside JSWolf, I'll handle this one:

GASP! They are calling it a KF8. filetype now? It is just KF8!

I INSIST you stop telling people false information and begin calling it KF8 now, and not KF8.!

Look at all this confusion that is being sown due to not using Logical Punctuation. I insist that we should all become users of Logical Punctuation here! My way or the highway!

P.S. Amazon thinks it is called the KF8. format. Don't they know having a period at the end of their extension would cause havoc among OSes? CLEARLY, we have a dunce on our hands!

P.P.S. Only I, Tex, is the ultimate correct person!

Last edited by Tex2002ans; 10-27-2017 at 06:14 PM.
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote