View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 05:14 AM   #67
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
We'll see how I like it when I get it. Right now I have in my possession neither the phone nor the cases I've ordered. I love leather-that gets me right there. This is real leather and it looks good on the Amazon website. I don't know how it looks in real life-I ordered it off of ebay so I'm just hoping it's not counterfeit! lol I doubt there's much interest in counterfeiting Galaxy Note phone cases however. I'm not too concerned about the price-yes it's $60 but most retail stores sell phone cases for around $30-40 so it's not too bad for a premium product. I realize that if I use that cover it will immediately go from something that will fit in my pocket relatively easily to something that won't fit at all. However I'm hoping that I'll be able to put a few bills in there along with a couple of important cards and use it in place of my wallet which is much bigger and thicker than what the phone and case would be. I'll post my findings next week.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote