View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 05:43 AM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Prince XML looks quite interesting, especially if they're responsive in introducing new features (a pity it isn't open source).

Quote:
If we could get a script working with it to extract the (X)HTML from an ePub and convert it via Prince, I wonder if I'd ever use ePubs on my reader again... I may even begin working on such a script, perhaps even with a GUI, despite my very limited programming skills. Then again, I may not have enough freetime to do anything of the sort.
This script might be a starting point.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote