View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 08:47 PM   #5
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I wish I'd had a Kindle when I was a kid. Back then, though, even paperbacks were new technology.

I was that kid who always had a paperback in my hip pocket.

I remember thinking how cool it would be to have a thin flat panel for reading. I even did sketches of that. At the top was a scroll wheel and another one at the bottom. Just give it a few twists and you're on the next page. Too bad I didn't pursue it. My name might be Jeff Bezos today.

Computers, phones, the internet, intelligent devices, etc all get talked about a lot in the media but in my life ereaders are the brightest change.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote