View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
Polynésia
Polynésia can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPolynésia can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPolynésia can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPolynésia can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPolynésia can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPolynésia can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPolynésia can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPolynésia can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPolynésia can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPolynésia can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPolynésia can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo glo
Hello,

I installed this plugin with version 2.2.10 of kobotouchextended.

Yet I have been true for the total number of pages of the ebook but it does not work. I try to convert most ebook and each can not have the total number of pages.

I think it does not work also with version 2.2.9

The official extension is kepub.epub kobo or kepub?

Sincerely,

Last edited by Polynésia; 09-27-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Polynésia is offline   Reply With Quote