View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:50 PM   #41
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Sure, give me a real all-in-one reading device! 9.7" with virtually no bezel, not heavier than my Irex, 1/2" thick, a color screen I can comfortably read on for many hours, a battery that lasts for weeks. Preferably the device can be folded in two.

I will be the first in line to buy it. And remember, to have a real "all-in-one" you need a full fledged OS on the device, not a phone OS.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote