View Single Post
Old 10-31-2021, 08:26 PM   #48
Semwize
Guru
Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Semwize ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
@davidfor

Once upon a time, I went through the fonts, looking for the most optimal for myself.
And I noticed that some of the added fonts changed the line spacing after the reboot, it was different from the established. It was cured by changing the line spacing in FontLab. The database has nothing to do with it.

This error will never occur for those who use Kobo stock fonts. Appears only with some added fonts.

I just fixed all the fonts used and since then no problem.

Last edited by Semwize; 10-31-2021 at 08:49 PM.
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote