View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 10:56 PM   #10
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremegene
Sort of weird as the second sentence of the article stated end of Sept. as a release date... I can dream, can't I?
Yeah it does say that, but in the linked video review, the guy says September, and then corrects himself to October. (shrug)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtremegene
With the luck I have though, not to mention just checking the info. constantly since the March '06 date fell through, the Reader will end up being released next year. ...with the PS3 as a dual launch?
I don't think it'll come to that -- the best indications I can come up with is that we should be seeing these rascals before Halloween. (Hey! Maybe that's the holiday they mean! )

As always, salt to taste....
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote