View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 03:55 AM   #2
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Recently, I have this problem too but I don't think it is Sigil causing it. I use:

<div class="scenechange">&nbsp; </div>

for extra white space between scene changes but the &nbsp; disappears after putting the epub through calibre leaving <div class="scenechange"></div>.

This causes the whitespace in epubs to be smaller than I wanted but they are okay in AZW3 files.

If I increase the top and bottom margins in the scenechange class in the CSS file they display better in epubs but too large in AZW3.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote