View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #178
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I used 1650/-400 for line space squashing. I suggest playing with those numbers until you see a line spacing you personally like. I'd be interested to see your numbers when you do find ones you like.

Did you transform the bold & bold italic or just the regular and italic? Did you use preserve side bearings.
Yes I did. I went back got the latest version of Charis and added 25/20 weight on them. It's perfect for me. I have not gotten the line issue fixed yet. I am still working on that. The auto metrics is not a good idea. It looked fine on PC but on Kindle. Bleh!

I never preserves side bearings that just makes the font look odd if you are adding weight.

I will PM you the fonts.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote