View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:21 AM   #22
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If membership expires you lose your credits. If you renew they do not roll over. You could try contacting support to give them back once you renew.

I've never had a problem logging in even after mine expired. I've renewed now but I spent my credits before my membership lapse.
Well that's rather annoying I have one credit listed on my account but I didn't renew I didn't realise they expire and had been planning on using it on this months book
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote