View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:06 PM   #137
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's best to pose a pic of a book page instead of graphics. It's really hard to to tell from the tutorial page.
I just wanted to show a relatively blank page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtine View Post
I can see ghosting from the previous page, which maybe you can minimize if you set your Kindle to refresh at every page turn?
After taking the pic, I saw that. It's not ghosting, it's part of the page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
I do see faint pink coloring in spots. It certainly would not bother me.

Try boosting the PW light to level 22 and post another picture showing the light scale open. I'm curious if that stronger light would obscure the faint pink areas. In the Amazon official 4 photos the green areas obvious at level 5 PW light totally disappeared at level 24 both in the same dark room. Also, turn on Page Refresh.

I certainly would not call them dark pink color blobs.
Cranking up the light only makes it worse, but ok.

Here's 2nd try, by popular demand.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo35.JPG
Views:	421
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	94190   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo36.JPG
Views:	383
Size:	189.7 KB
ID:	94191  

Last edited by Barty; 10-15-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote