View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 10:00 PM   #249
octarineblues
octarineblues began at the beginning.

Device: none
Erm, I suppose my main issues are with the size and the color scheme. The new title page has the title bloody huge, and I definitely prefer the old black and white over the new blue and white. Both of these are really personal preference, I suppose, and I haven't had a chance to actually see what the title page looks like on an ebook reader instead of what I usually end up reading ebooks with, the EPUBReader Firefox add-on, so it might seem less huge with the smaller screen.

Other than that, I get occasional use out of the publish/update date information that the old title page provides, and it's especially convenient to have it right there at the beginning when I need it. Speaking of useful information, if I were to request one thing, it'd have to be having a link to the original source for the story somewhere, either on the title page with the old or new renderer, or possibly on the copyright page with the new renderer. That's pretty much the only feature I really like in various other fanfiction grabbers that FLAG doesn't have.
octarineblues is offline   Reply With Quote