View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 06:11 PM   #36
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
Does the k3 have a reset button somewhere INSIDE? There is none that is visible or accessible from the outside???

I guess I should read the FONT hack stuff. I thought I recalled that some folks "lost their screen" (blank or really messed up) if they did not properly update or create a correct font package. Of course, they could fix it by entering the folders on the kindle via usb. But the password block prevents that in this case.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote