View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 03:09 AM   #34
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurozool View Post
I have the book on my computer and can see the italics on that copy. I am not sure I am allowed to post any examples as it is not my work and is not published yet by the author. I will see if I can set it so that the italics show. It is great to know that it is possible.
Just try using non-Droid font (which one doesn't have italics as I suspect).
Place .ttf on SD card as I described above and select in options / font face.
I believe, problem with Italic should disappear.
(Coolreader itself cannot create italic characters by modification of normal characters)

Quote:
My main issue now is that there are only 10 bookmark slots, but I see that this issue will be addressed very soon. I look forward to trying it out!
Actially, 10 slots are for shortcut bookmarks (on devices with hardware keyboard, you can long press 0..9 key to set bookmark with corresponding shortcut, and short press 0..9 to go to corresponding bookmark position.
Arbitrary (unlimited) number of bookmarks is already supported in engine, but doesn't have GUI to use them.

Quote:
Will you post the apk here? Finding a working download link was hard as my Archos 5 does not have the market.
I'll upload all versions (published on Market) on SourceForge downloads page.
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote