View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:35 PM   #4
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Michael!

You have definitely come to the right place to gain information about ereading! It is our favorite topic of discussion. I have been ereading for a few years now and absolutely love it. I am one of those people who loves to have any number of books at my fingertips which is one of the reasons I love my reader. The Workshop forum here will give you some ideas on creating ebooks and we have a Writer's Corner, as well, that might prove beneficial. There are also many threads that discuss ebook publishing on topics from the optimal format to ebook pricing. Take a look around and don't hesitate to ask questions. Zelda is correct! The people here are wonderfully helpful. Enjoy.

Happy Reading.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote